Friday, February 21, 2014

Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2) ~ Lola Stark


Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)







Trip’s life motto is simple: get in, get off, get out. His lifestyle works for him, that is until he finds himself in an unexpected situation with the one girl he can't seem to get out of his mind.

Teeny has been strong for too long. One amazing crazy night, with her best friend's cocky colleague, leaves her with more than just unwanted feelings and cravings she just can’t seem to quench.

She's knocked up.

He's freaked out.

Life is about to get crazy for two people who can't stand to be close, yet can't seem to pull apart. Tension and confusion turn into mood swings and midnight snacks. How can things ever go back to simple times when every direction leads to chaos?








           5 Amazingly Tripped out Stars!!


 photo tumblr_mw95lxeGlk1qasqa8o1_500_zps3254458a.png

This was an all around feel good read for me!! I laughed, I cried, I grumbled (at Teeny mostly) and I laughed and cried some more!!!

Trip was just AMAZING in every way! He was doing everything possible to prove he could be what Teeny and Midget needed.. seriously I would have caved when he brought the pickles in the middle of the night.. In my eyes Trip could do no wrong (it was just one awwww filled moment after the next)

"Got a baby comin'. Can't strap Midget to the back of my Harley"

Teeny just had tons of hormones taking center stage and her insecurities didn't help much!! Lucky Trip didn't give her much brooding time and won her HEART just being himself.

I got the HEA I was wishing for in this laugh out loud, sexy, super Hot but insanely sweet read..


 photo tumblr_mtjktuwKz21qasqa8o1_500_zps00c5557d.jpg

This one is definitely a reread for me and has landed a top spot on my favorite shelf!!!

Cant wait to see what else Lola Stark has cooking =0)















View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...