Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3) ~ L.J. Shen





They call him The Mute for a reason.
Hard, cold and calculated, he rarely speaks.
When he does, it’s with disdain.
When he does, his words aren’t meant for me.
When he does, my stomach flips and my world tilts on its axis.
He is thirty-three.
I am eighteen.
He’s a single dad and my father’s business partner.
I’m just a kid to him and his enemy’s daughter.
He’s emotionally unavailable.
And I am…feeling. Feeling things I shouldn’t feel for him.
Trent Rexroth is going to break my heart. The writing isn’t just on the wall, it’s inked on my soul.
And yet, I can’t stay away.
A scandal is the last thing my family needs. But a scandal is what we’re going to give them.
And oh, what a beautiful chaos it will be.


Another Fantastic read by L.J. Shen
These HotHole bad boys are in a class of their own and each requires a warning
Trent was hard on the outside but with enough licks you get to the yummy sweet as sin inside
I thought it would all be about LUST and not LOVE but was sorely mistaken

The Seahorse reference was genius and brought that "Aww" aspect to the story
It tied in beautifully where Trent stood as a single parent and gave us a small glimpse into Luna's love for her father. I would have liked to have read more about their relationship but understood in some way Edie had to shine in this aspect.

You'd think the age difference the secrets and deception would give it that angsty vibe - it was anything but since these two held nothing back when it came to their attraction. It was Hot and Sexy till the very end.

Trent was everything I was expecting cocky, arrogant, confident and in control without having to utter a word. And Edie although young was strong and resilient. 

I don't want this series to end and I'm hoping we get more on Baine (mini-Vicious) or even a spin off with the HotHole spawns..

Please keep them coming!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...