Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Time in the Affair ~ Stylo Fantome







~Mischa~ 

I made a conscious decision to cheat on my husband. 

Now, before you judge me, hear my story. Hear how much I'm like you, how similar my thoughts are to your own. Yes, I'm a horrible person. Yes, I've done horrible things. Yes, I don't deserve forgiveness. Yes, bad things happened because of my actions. 

But I'm willing to bet I've done things that maybe, just maybe, you have thought of doing. 

Maybe, just maybe, you're not as innocent as you'd like to think. 

Or maybe I'm not so guilty ... 




Warning this book had to do with cheating
It's not sugar coated, she wasn't legally separated, she made a conscious decision to do so.
I do not condone cheating but have to admit I love the adrenaline rush I get when reading about it.. 
The unknown, the guilt, the emotions..It all plays havoc on me and I Love It!!!

It all starts with!!!



This was the first book I'd picked up by Stylo Fantome and I was hooked!!!
The pace of the book, the characters, the emotions all flowed so seamlessly
I Loved how Mischa wasn't in denial over what was going on.. 
she didn't blame anyone but herself for what she'd done...did she have second thoughts? Yes..
Did she question her actions and feel regret?  Abso~fucking~lutely...
Was there a back story and events that lead to her adulterous status? Uh Yea..
But she owned it.. She was honest with her self and to those she hurt when it was time..

But there was SO much more going on in this story.. 
believe it or not that was just a sliver of what had actually been set in motion..
There was suspense, there was drama, there were tear jerking moments I had to claim something got in my eye.. 
and there was SEX... rip your clothes off, up against the wall  smexin, dirty talking, panty drenching sex..


So Heck yes this was a Fan~freaking~tastic read..
which made me a total fan of this author





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...