Saturday, August 20, 2016

Midnight Soul (Fantasyland, #5) ~ Kristen Ashley



Against his will, Noctorno Hawthorne, an undercover vice cop, finds himself embroiled in magic, mayhem and parallel universes. Too late, he meets an amazing woman only to find she’s destined for his identical twin in another world. 

And things aren’t going real great there. 

Noc is recruited to help save that world. 

What he doesn’t know is his destined love resides there. 

Franka Drakkar wears a mask. A mask she never takes off to protect herself in a world of malice, intrigue and danger. 

When Franka meets Noc and he discovers her secrets, convinced she carries a midnight soul, having shielded herself from forming bonds with anyone, she struggles with accepting his tenderness and care. 

When Noc meets Franka, over wine and whiskey, her masks slips and Noc knows it’s her—only her—and he has to find a way to get her to come home with him. 

And then make her want to stay



Bittersweet!!!

This series has been nothing but amazing.. I jumped on the band wagon a bit late.. 
But in my opinion just in time.. It was when Game of Thrones had just started and let me tell you I immersed myself in this world and devoured every single page with some characters taking form in my head!!


I was so shocked to find out who Noctorno's match would be with that letter from Valentine at the end of Broken Dove.. But actually it was a pleasant shock.. I knew he would be just the one to tear down Franka's walls, melt the ice around her heart and shatter those illusions she's managed to fool everyone with.


This final installment was ridiculously sexy and sweet. with the much expected total Apha tendencies I crave.. If you're a fan of the Fantasyland series.. 
This one you won't want to miss!




Love conquers all!!!

I didn't want to see this series end with it's fantasy setting, Alpha~li~Cous men and Kickass Heroines.. The play with their world and ours..  The full story-line intertwining all the characters was just wonderful!! And LOVE those Epilogues!!

You just can't go wrong with a Kristen Ashley read! She will continue to be my go to.
I have never been disappointed.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...