Tuesday, March 17, 2015

If ~ Nina G. Jones







If…
Someone hadn't scarred my face.
I hadn’t followed my dreams to LA.
That tweaker hadn't attacked that homeless guy.
I hadn't invited a stranger over for Thanksgiving.
I hadn’t fallen in love.

If I hadn’t lost him.
------
If…
I hadn’t gone for that drive.
I saw the world like everyone else.
My “genius” wasn’t slowly destroying me.
I had just walked away before I could ever know her.
She hadn’t ignited the spark.

If the spark didn’t ignite the madness.






Nina Jones has Blown me away again with this one!!

Bird in part due to her physical flaw is determined to make it in LA's Prestigious Dance world and left home to make it on her own and prove to her parents as well as everyone who has ever doubted her, SHE has what it takes facial disfigurement and all! Bird was so strong and I was drawn to her character from the beginning. She just kept amazing me over and over with her heart of gold, strength and her beauty in and out!



Ash was just so broken and carried so much regret and guilt he let his inner Demons over power him at every turn. He took on so much blame and eventually it turned into his camouflage, impenetrable wall!! He wouldn't let anyone help him see the reality of the situations for what they were and in part that was due to his illness. He was just so talented but he only saw his skills as the enemy and dangerous to all those around him.. He's just resolved himself to Give Up!!
Until Bird...



I do believe these two were soul mates in every sense and did deserve to be together. With all the heartache and loss around them they somehow managed to gain strength from it, be there for each other and grow closer together!!


This was such a beautiful story about friendship, trust, second chances & above all unconditional LOVE.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...