Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vendetta ~ Autumn Karr & Sienna Lane







Please note: this is not dark romance.


I am not a good man.

I have lied and cheated and stolen. I've decided between life or death, like it was my due. None of it matters, not anymore. These are not my sins.

I see her raise her hands, the dark metal she's clutching reflecting the moonlight. Her finger trembles as she cocks the gun pointed at me. Her eyes are cold, determined, but I know.

I know her.

My name is Devon Andre and I confess my sin. I am not a good man because this is the woman I love.

She pulls the trigger.




4 PEOPLE Lets Communicate Stars!!

This was such a fun read..Cute in a sadistic way when a beautiful Mobster Princess and a Hot as Sin Mobster Prince are obsessed with each other but neither knows to what degree!!



We get it all!! Kidnapping, Murder, Drama, Conspiracy, Action, Misunderstanding’s, Lust even a Second chance. It had a few twist and turns with some surprises thrown in there but not overdone, SOOO I was definitely one happy camper..

Devon was definitely a bad boy with a past and the family name & reputation to back that up but he wasn't a monster... Leighton also born into that lifestyle was raised to be strong and accepted her obligations to family.

 photo boy-couple-cuddle-girl-Favim_com-883888_zps9b33f6d9.jpg

Would have liked for them to have communicated better but well I guess whats the fun in that?

 photo 6878214_zps1960fc67.gif

The story did have that Romeo & Juliet Forbidden Love vibe but obviously with a much better ending and a beautiful declaration of Forever!!












View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...