Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taking The Fall: Vol 3 ~ Alexa Riley




Carter has spent years protecting her from this man, but now Layla has fallen right into his hands. With his world crashing down around him, Carter won't stop until he gets the vengeance he deserves. But will he succeed in saving the only person he has ever loved?


Warning: Vol. 3 contains triple the steam, triple the love, and triple the cheese. Not responsible for Kindles covered in Velveeta.




I was so ready for this installment.. The way Vol 2 ended was nuts.
I was craving more of Carter's Dirty Mouth, his Over the Top protective antics
and most definitely those lovin' scenes which were scorchers..



"His warm mouth eats at my pussy. Shifting again, Carter spreads my legs wider using his broad shoulders. Sleepily opening my eyes, I look down at what I've woken up to every day for the past two weeks."
SOOO yea where can I find ME a Carter?




This Naughty, Super Hot mini series is freaking AWESOME!!
I can't say it enough it's Fun, Suspenseful, Erotic, Sweet and addicting!
Carter is so over the top about everything Cherry it's endearing!!
Carter & Cherry were too cute!
& that Epilogue was the BEST!!!
Go Read It you won't be disappointed..

Need Vol 4
We are getting some Saint and Mama.. **grinning BIG**




PPPSSTT~ He's a panty thief hahaha...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...