Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last Hope (Hitman, #4) ~ Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick





Mendoza: I grew up in the slums and lost everything I loved to poverty, illness, and death. I had only one skill to leverage myself out of my circumstances—violence. Being hired out as a mercenary hitman brought me money and built an empire. But all that I've fought for is in jeopardy. My next job: Steal secret information that could bring down world governments. Find my target. Destroy it. But then, I meet her.
 Ava: Karma hates me. When my best friend Rose is kidnapped, I have no choice but to take a job as a mule for a pair of criminals intent on selling top-secret information to the highest bidder. I should have known that bad luck tends to cling, because the plane I'm on goes down. That I survived a crash-landing was a miracle. And so was being rescued by Rafe Mendoza—hot, sexy, dangerous. The thing is, he wants the information that I need to free Rose. I can't let him have it, but I need his help. And I need to fight this crazy attraction for this mercenary with hungry eyes. Rose is depending on me, and I won't let her down, no matter how appealing Rafe is.





Okay lets point out the Godzilla in the "Book" Hahaha
RAFE MENDOZA has a ......

  
Annnnddd Yes.... no way to Avoid the ....


This was such a fun action packed read..
We have a Hand Model and a Mercenary need I say more??
Rafe has gone and fallen hard for Ava and not even the mission he's on can put a damper on that..
He really just wants to admire her from afar and maybe have a taste but that's as far as he will go..
Ava has found her self in the middle of a shit storm trying to save her BFF 
but she is no quitter and will do what ever necessary no matter the dangers..

I loved Ava she was kickass and even though her self esteem was lacking she was a fighter through and through.. Funny, Witty, Strong and Loyal..
Rafe & Ava end up stranded in the Amazon and that's where the fun begins..
there were so many Laugh out Loud moments the death and danger actually took a back seat..
Great Plot, Scorching Hot Scenes, Suspenseful with a HEA!!
A Definite Must read.. and it definitely can be read as a Stand Alone...

FYI- there were so many dick jokes I had to jot some down... hahahaha
When Ava got nervous or needed to distract herself she was a talker a funny one at that!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...