Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sins of Sevin ~ Penelope Ward




What happens when the one you want is the only one you can’t have? 

My name is Sevin.

Homeschooled and sheltered by my ultra-religious family, I was always taught that lust was a sin. 

Elle was the girl who’d been carefully chosen for me.

After a long-distance courtship, I’d be moving into her family’s guesthouse so that we could get to know each other in the months before the wedding.

Boundaries were set: no inappropriate touching, no kissing, no sex before marriage.

I’d accepted those rules and my fate.

Until I met the one I wanted to sin with.

That was when restraint became a problem…especially since "the one" wasn’t Elle. 

It was her sister, Evangeline.

You know what they say about best laid plans.

My name is Sevin, and I have sinned.



Talk about Angst!! Wow this one tipped the scales..
I am such a glutton for punishment because the deeper the story got the quicker I turned those pages. 

Sevin underestimated his worth..
But he always stood true to what he wanted and what he would do and give up to get !!!
I felt like such a hypocrite because I was rooting for Sevin and Evangeline from the very start and pretty much all the way until....
 I didn't like Evangeline anymore

I understood why she felt so guilty, I understood why she tried to keep her distance but I just couldn't understand and stomach what she did to Sevin.. 
I just had to tell myself she had good intentions, she ultimately wasn't being selfish, she paid for her sins.. And was able too breathe and finally got to cry happy tears when we got somewhat of a happy ending..

This was such an emotional read, about fate, beliefs, guilt, betrayal as well as trust and forgiveness..




A must read for Angst Lovers!!
It's all about
Forbidden Desires & Unconditional Love















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...