Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lawless (King, #3) ~ T.M. Frazier




Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...





Oh how I was so NOT patiently waiting for Bears story!!
He's been present since the very beginning of King..
We kept getting glimpses of Bear from when they were boys, to when they grew up and formed an unbreakable bond, to when they lost loved ones to when he lost himself!!






Thia short for Cynthia, but not like Cindy was no wilting flower. She said what was on her mind and gave as good as she got actually.. even better!!
She wasn't one to sit around and wait for a hero...but when she lost everything she decided to collect on some promises!!


Holy Crap this was another phenomenal read...That ending just about did me in..
Luckily for us readers Ms. T.M. Frazier left us with a hint..
A hint that has me gunning for The Dark Light of Day which I've yet to read..
So once I'm done with that... then I will be...
Not so patiently
Awaiting Soulless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...