Monday, February 15, 2016

A Love so Tragic ~ Stevie J. Cole





Promises. 
We all make them. Sometimes we break them. But what happens when the promise you break haunts your dreams, when that moment of betrayal echoes within every last beat of your heart? 

Love. 
Love is passionate, painful, and all consuming in the most brutal yet beautiful way. How many people have you said 'I love you' to? Five, ten, maybe no one? I've said that word to two men, but only one where I felt it. 

Tragic. 
This word sums up my relationship with Nicolas: devastating, painful, depressing. 
A first love that should have lasted a lifetime, but I ruined with a stupid decision. Nicolas is my star crossed lover, and even though Shakespeare has taught me that stories such as ours always end in tragedy, I can't not love him, even if I'm married to someone else.




I don't condone cheating, I don't think it's right in any way, shape or form
Blah Blah Blah!!
But I'm not gonna lie and say I made an exception to read this or "I had no clue" what this read might be about..
The fact is I really, REALLY enjoy reading about it.. I love the anticipation, the anxiety maybe the adrenaline rush from the possibility of getting caught..
That's why I read..
To immerse myself  in these characters lives to feel what they feel, from a spectators POV though,,

This is a story on how 1 mistake can change so many lives, how the simplest of acts can and will change the path of your life, how not every sacrifice or well meant decision is the right one.

Sometimes not even time can overcome fate..
Destiny is Destiny
Why fight it even if  it my lead to more heart ache or even tragedy?

I absolutely LOVED this Tragic Love story
cheating be damned because there was cheating..
But hey maybe one wrong can un~wrong another?















AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...