Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Bad Ones ~ Stylo Fantome





Love isn't always bright and shiny.

Sometimes, it's dirty and wrong, buried six feet deep in a secret place where only wild things dare to go. Hidden behind a big black curtain that covers things no one should ever see.

Sometimes it happens between two people who should never be allowed to come together. One who is a match, and the other who just happens to be gasoline.

One strike is all it takes to burn the whole world down, and that's exactly what they plan on doing.

Even if it kills them.

warning: this book contains graphic sex, extremely brutal violence, bad language, and people repeatedly and knowingly breaking the law.




Stylo Fantome just never ceases to amaze me.. 
I never know what I'm going to get myself into when scooping up one of her books..
Not one is the same and I LOVE THAT!!!! 

Oh I knew this was going to be a dark read.. I knew it was going to be crazy and twisted 
BUT even knowing that the story was so much MORE..

An incredible demented not your normal Love Story!!
Bad Ones are sometimes just born that way..

But don't take my word for it..
Read it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...