Friday, June 10, 2016

All The Rage ~ T.M. Frazier




They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day. 
You see, I m a girl. I m nineteen. 
And I'm a killer. 
This life is all I know. It s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him. 
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target. 
And my first love. 
I have to choose. 
The only life I ve ever known has to die, or he does. 
Either way, I ll be the one pulling the trigger... 


I have to say Ms. Frazier knows how to write a yummy bad boy..
Nolan being the new kid block and all definitely held his own..
With that said even though we met Rage previously and sure as hell caught my attn 
Nolan & Rage's story can definitely be read as a stand alone!!

It was cute (in a twisted bloody gory sort of way), sweet even innocent at times 
But   with a mega dose of Hot and wicked when Nolan let himself go..
He was super possessive and didn't mind giving orders!
**Fans Self**



These two had their secrets and Nolan didn't care about Rage's murderous proclivities per say..
He had his own..
So Yes I cheered Nolan on while he tore down all those walls Rage had created and made 
sure she knew she was perfect in every sense of the word to him..
And that's ALL that mattered since SHE. WAS. HIS.



Keep the hotness coming!!














AMAZON



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...