Friday, December 29, 2017

Panty Snatcher (Bad Boys of the Road #2) ~ Chelsea Camaron



I don’t do call backs. 
I don’t do commitments.
I am Zane Collier, player, manwhore, and bachelor for life.
My friends made a bet. One, I refuse to lose.
Regardless of the history Sawyer and I share, I’ll remain the one hit wonder for life.
I am the panty snatcher.
So why can’t I get hers? 

***This is a small town, second chance, stand alone romance that is a fast paced short story. If insta-attraction, insta-lust, insta-love, and insta-ever after aren't your thing then this isn't the book for you. If it is then, prepare yourself to meet Zane, and wish this Panty Snatcher would snatch yours!!***

If your looking for something quick and sweet to read  in one sitting this is it!!

Zane was dubbed a manwhore but really deep down was just lost in my opinion ~
circumstances lead him to his Panty Snatching ways but as soon as opportunity struck he wasn't walking away so easily this time around.. 

Sawyer just wanted to grow up and while doing so see the world.. She needed to spread her wings in order to appreciate what has always been there - all along..

This was a cute coming of age, second chance at love read I thoroughly enjoyed.
Interested to see what Life & Love has in store for a few of the other characters..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...