Saturday, March 1, 2014

Honor Bound ~ Michelle Howard

Honor BoundHonor Bound by Michelle Howard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blurb:

To save her people, Mikayla S'Apul has only two options: Become a prize in the upcoming battle or take control of her fate. When a worn journal falls into her hands revealing the secrets of a legendary group of warriors, Mikayla realizes it holds the answer to her dilemma. A marriage of convenience is the only way to protect the Raasa people.

Overlord Vaan Galip is the commander of the Warlord army tasked with protecting Kabanians and bringing peace to his lands. Betrayed by one of his own, joining with Mikayla S'Apul would provide her people with protection while giving him the opportunity for vengeance. Falling for the Raasa female was never part of his plans.

When a common enemy threatens, Vaan and Mikayla learn the true depth of what it means to be bound not only by marriage but by honor.





My Review:

This was a pleasant surprise especially since I love Paranormal romance so much!!
Not only did I get my PNR fix but I also got some of the angst I crave in reads..
The world building was imaginative and the story had a nice flow that kept me up through the night wanting to see what happened till the end..

Mikayla and Vaan came together for mere convenience and both for their own reason's.. It was sad and heartbreaking to watch how Mikayla struggled with the terms of never having the proper mating she longed for due to duty.
Vaan had me going back and forth with how I felt about his arrogant manners, he was all about vengeance and his Kabanian brother's, a warrior!!

Mikayla - Raasa race sensual and peaceful somewhat snakelike..

 photo f522d004-b782-4516-8e49-7be87a1dcd11_zps4e9671b5.jpg

Vaan - Kabanian race Overlord to their fierce warriors..

 photo b72a6061-6a49-45ec-8093-ea5a96fbe58b_zpsbb718a9d.jpg

So many times I cringed at Vaan's ignorant insincerity and cheered at Mikayla's subtle ways of getting what she wanted.……… But the ending with its HEA was so much sweeter for it...

Definitely left me with a smile on my face and curious to know if there will be more.......


https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

https://twitter.com/sizzlingpages


http://www.amazon.com/Honor-Bound-Michelle-Howard-ebook/dp/B00I6B9C5E/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i




A COPY
 photo d0be6075-5c6b-4280-8491-c9ce7479ff82_zps73784ae4.png

View all my reviewshttps://www.goodreads.com/review/show/867267803?book_show_action=false

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...