Sunday, March 30, 2014

Last Breath (Hitman #2) ~ Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick

Last Breath (Hitman, #2)Last Breath by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

Regan

I never really knew what misery was until the day I was kidnapped and sold for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Two months later, I'm at a brothel in Rio when I meet Daniel Hays. He says he's here to save me, but can I trust him? All I know of him are his sarcastic retorts and his tendency to solve every dispute with his gun. He's also the only safe thing in my world, and I know it's wrong to fall in love with him, but I can't seem to help myself. He says he’ll protect me until his last breath but I don’t know if I should believe him or even if I can.


Daniel

For the last eighteen months, I’ve had one goal: to find my kidnapped sister. I’ve left the Army, turned paid hit man, and have befriended criminals all across the globe. In every brothel I raid or every human trafficking truck I stop, her face is the one I’m desperate to see. In Rio, I find Regan Porter, bruised but not broken and still sane despite her weeks in hell. I should leave her behind or send her home because the last thing either of us needs is to get involved. But with every passing minute, I find I can’t let her go.




My Review:

WOW WOW WOW!!!
This was a Fan~Fucking~Tastic read
From beginning to end non stop action, plot, humor and SIZZLE

 photo 7158537_zps49216a86.gif

Regan was so amazing.. NOTHING broke her she fought back any way she could, not once did she come across as whiney or a victim.. I SOOO was crushing on her especially the way she handled that wooden leg!!!!
last breath photo Fotor0330221021_zpsdafda5ab.jpg

Daniel was just BADASS... Totally under control!! demanding when necessary, comforting when most needed, He was the perfect HERO..
He went in calm and cool, got the job done AND got the girl!
 photo 7d0d59d5-025a-49d7-a944-e98d321d1769_zps2d0e8fb9.png

This is definitely another one of my favorite reads for 2014!!
from the storyline to the characters it was wonderful
Can't wait for the next...


 photo 039f7760-e4a8-4b61-a7e7-9f044f107d25_zpsc367feff.jpg


https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

https://twitter.com/sizzlingpages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...