Monday, January 11, 2016

Absolution ~ L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole





Evie

All sins are equal in the eyes of God, but I'm not God. One sinner made me his sin, and I can't let men like him live. I want to kill them. Every. Last. One.
Ezra James is no different. I was going to kill him, but then I found myself obsessed and possessed in the most reverent of ways. I became his sinner, and he became my sin, but the wages of sin is death, so I must kill him.

Ezra

The son of a whore, raised by criminals, molded to fit into a world without morals. I've never given a shit about anything until the night I watched a man drop dead at the feet of my little killer. She called to my depravity, and everything in me demanded that I take her, possess her, own her. Some monsters hide behind the faces of angels.

Damned. Broken. Irredeemable.

Through blood, absolution shall be found.
 



Erotically Twisted & Sinful!!
Dark Romance Lovers Cannot Miss this...


This was a Perfect Dark read.. I can't think of one single thing I didn't LOVE about it!!
It was sick as fuck, suspenseful and Hot as HELL!!!

Evie was a vessel.. 
tasked with a mission ~ a  mission she had to see through by all means necessary ~
a mission she was reminded of by the voice in her head! 
She was damaged, irredeemable, a whore, broken... or was she?  
Beauty was evil and a Sinner wasn't as bad as being Sin it self!!

Pain was ABSOLUTION.....


Ezra!!! so many ways to describe this man but to Evie he was a Dark Angel on Earth!!
Damaged in his own way, craving absolute control, he needed to OWN Evie not just have her submission 
he had to have her Body & Soul.
He was evil, he was sin, he was a sinner,  he was punisher, he was judge and jury.

He was ABSOLUTION.....


Holy Crap this was an AMAZING read!!
I couldn't put it down.. From the Epilogue all the way to the very last sentence I was hooked.. Obviously these sort of reads you can't go into the plot or it'll ruin the story so it's just a case of take my word for it..
READ IT!!!

Ezra & Evie were explosive together,, 
Both possessive and jealous, Both Fucked Up, Both just PERFECT for each other..
and for those readers that need a HEA well you sort of, kind of get one!!




These two ladies are just on Fire with this Duo thingy going on!!
Can't wait for Ronan!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...