Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation, #1) ~ Bella Jewel




I am the good girl, the one who does no wrong. 
Daughter to a ferocious and strong MC President, I know what protection feels like. 
Until one night changes everything - and not a single person in the world can protect me from it, not even my dad. 
Suffocating. Alone. Desperate. 
I let my problems live deep inside until there is no longer anywhere to run. 
I need an escape. Anything to make the pain go away. 
Trouble comes for me, and I don't fight it. 
I tried so hard to believe in what I was, 
But nobody understood. 
Not until him. Not until Lucas. 
He sees me. He believes in me. 
He refuses to let me drown. 
He’s my way out. My escape. 
But Lucas is forbidden. He’s a cop. I’m in danger. And my father is trying to protect what can’t be protected. 
There can only be one outcome. 
Pandemonium.


What a great read about loss, desperation, addiction and acceptance!!
Two worlds collide under unusual circumstances and comfort is
sought from two very unlikely damaged individuals..


Both with their own guilt to carry, both trying to have protected those they love
and both finally realizing they did nothing wrong.
Unfortunately life isn't always fair and it's up to you to grieve but also let
those around you help!



A very emotional spin off series but a great addition you don't want to miss..
There was such an amazing twist I caught on to towards the end which
just made the story that much more intriguing..

Wow and the kids are all grown up!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...