Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fervent (Condemned, #3) ~ Gemma James




Fervent is the third book in the Condemned series.



I never imagined things could get worse, but they do. The men who took us show no mercy. They won’t stop until they’ve destroyed Rafe for something he has no memory of, and I’m their weapon of choice.



Tortured and defiled, they make me wish I was back in that cabin where death was favorable to drawing another breath, but our captors can’t break what’s already broken.



What scares me is the madness I see festering inside Rafe. I’ve taken his freedom, his career, his reputation, yet despite all I’ve done, he’s determined to fight for me, kill for me, give everything he is for me.



He’ll even die for me.



NOTE TO READERS: FERVENT is a new adult dark romance with disturbing themes and explicit content, including sexual scenes and violence that may offend some. Intended for mature audiences. Part three of the CONDEMNED series. This is not a stand-alone read! Please begin with TORRENT and RAMPANT, otherwise, FERVENT might not make much sense. 








This is the first series I've read by Gemma James and Hole. Lee. Shit.
Damn these two could not catch a break, everywhere they turned just seemed to tangle them further into a web of deceit and heartache.
While grasping at straws, trying to figure each other out mentally and physically they're thrust from one nightmare to the next. 
Right when I thought FINALLY!! we're left with still some unanswered questions and furious when decisions are made we all know will lead to a total train wreck!!


I don't know why I thought this was a Trilogy...
The closer I kept getting to the end the worst the situation seemed to get
I couldn't even fathom a semblance of  happy ending or anything close to an ending where anyone remained sane.
Well slap me twice cause this wasn't the ending and there's still a 
whole-lotta-fucked-up-ness awaiting !!


I need Vagrant NOW...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...