Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Debt ~ Nina G. Jones









I don’t know what I was thinking when I hired someone to attack me. Maybe I was bored, or lonely, or there was a void so deep inside of me that I needed something explosive to fill it.

It was supposed to be safe. A thrill. A way to break through the monotony of everyday life. It was an illusion of danger that I could walk away from as soon as it was over.

Except that it wasn't. Because I had been in danger long before I ever invited it into my life.


_______________________________________________________



My mission is almost complete. The bubbling boil of vengeance that heats my blood might finally simmer.

She is the last piece of the puzzle. Once I destroy her, everyone who ever hurt me will have paid their debt.

It was supposed to be quick and easy, but as soon as I met her it got complicated. 

Very complicated. 


 
 
Wow what a FREAKING ride.. 
This was a seriously Twisted, Fucked up read but so damn HOT I couldn't put it down!!
Definitely landed a spot as one my favorite's!!!!
I am totally loving Nina G Jones' writing style and will most definitely be picking up 
more by this author...

Can't go into much detail or else I'll spoil the story-line but it had a
menacingly twisted vibe and a dark erotic feel through out ..
 I was on board, buckled in and I couldn't get off till the very. last. sentence..
So many played a roll in destroying something that could have been so Beautiful and Ultimately
were met with what they deserved but not before so many unwarranted, gut wrenching, life altering events took place..



It was just supposed to be Hot and Thrilling, a Kinky fantasy come true.. All a safe Illusion
~*~
This was supposed to finally put an end to an overdue Debt!!!
~*~
Not. Even. Close....




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...