Sunday, April 19, 2015

Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2) ~ Lily White



She caught my attention the first day I was seated in her class.

Her dark red hair fell in waves down her back and her alabaster skin appeared to sparkle under the lights of the lecture hall.

I'd admired her from a distance, never speaking or doing anything to draw attention to myself.

Each day that I spent watching her in this room, I noticed how her eyes would flick up to me. She was wary of me - frightened - and she had reason to be.

Allow me to introduce myself…

My name is Holland Strong and at 21 years old, I'm the youngest Master within a society of wealthy and influential men.

Claire Elliot is my psychology professor in college - that is, at least, until I make her my first courtesan.

She believes she knows everything about how the mind works…

…and I believe I can prove her wrong.

Disclaimer: This book is intended for mature audiences only (18+) due to language and sexual situations. This book contains explicit descriptions of violence.
 








This was a jaw dropping, hair pulling, kindle flinging, teeth grinding outburst of uncontrollable obscenities read for me..
I can't go into the plot without giving something away so I can only say (show) you how I felt....

 photo 8050490_zps8f6f425a.gif

Although this story is about Holland & Claire and walks us through their series of unfortunate events.. That soulless, heartless, bastard of a "Master Extraordinaire" Aiden was front and center.. And all I have to say is I enjoyed hating him more in this read than I did in Her Master's Courtesan

 photo 832942_zps66e070ed.gif

Holland was this self assured cocky, arrogant still wet behind the ears "Master" in training who decided Claire would be the next Courtesan!! Boy oh boy the horrors and degradation Claire had to endure were just unbearable.. I couldn't seem to put this book down for one second, I had to know what was going to happen In this twisted and FUCKED UP read... And I was not disappointed!!! When it all started to unravel I was just speechless..

 photo 6460480_zps5f4c48aa.gif

What a sadistically fantastic way to end it.. Loved, loved, loved!!!















View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...