Friday, April 3, 2015

Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1) ~ Joanna Wylde








Fourteen months. For fourteen months, Puck Redhouse sat in a cell and kept his mouth shut, protecting the Silver Bastards MC from their enemies. Then he was free and it was time for his reward—full membership in the club, along with a party to celebrate. That’s when he saw Becca Jones for the first time and set everything in motion. Before the night ended he’d violated his parole and stolen her away from everything she knew.

Five years. It was five years ago that Puck destroyed Becca and saved her all in one night. She’s been terrified of him ever since, but she’s even more terrified of the monsters he still protects her from... But Becca refuses to let fear control her. She’s living her life and moving forward, until she gets a phone call from the past she can't ignore. She has to go back, and there’s only one man she can trust to go with her—the ex-con biker who rescued her once before.

Puck will help her again, but this time it’ll be on his terms. No more lies, no more tears, and no more holding back what he really wants...







I just can't get enough of Joanna Wyldes' Bossy, Arrogant, Major Asshole, but 
Super Yummy Biker Hotties!!

This spin off series was fan-fucking-tastic!!
 We get more  raw grit, more violence, more dirty talk more scorching sex and 
Oh Yea.. we get to see what the Reaper's MC are up to!!! 


Okay I'm done with my fan-girling!!
BUT I must mention the beginning of the story was a tough pill to swallow.. 
There was a seriously fucked up situation that took place but it's what ultimately sets the entire story in motion...

I Love when a book drags me outside of my element and makes
 my heart race 
and makes me get upset and start ranting & raging..
That's why I read to see how others handle their shit and yell at them 
when they can't see what's right in front of their faces..

Puck had it bad for Becca but wouldn't allow himself to take 
what he wanted when he wanted and not all was due to moral reasoning.. 
so he lingered in the background till the time was right and pounced.
Puck was just such a bad ass I love these men Joanna Wylde introduces us to..
They're blunt, raw, gritty, jealous, sexy ass hell and plain old assholes but 
when they fall they fall FUCKING hard!!


"You're mine. Pretend all you want, but this is my cunt, my ass, and I don't share you with anyone. I'll protect you and you'll take care of me and there's no goddamned thing you can do about it"


Becca in all honesty didn't stand a chance.. She somewhat had a hero worship thing going on when it came to Puck while still battling her demons and past on her own. She had set goals for herself not realizing that everything she needed was with in reach. She did try to fight her attraction and tried telling her self she didn't want  anything to do with the biker lifestyle but in the end Puck came out the Champ!

"You need to get this straight Becca" Puck said slowly "You're mine. You seem to think that's still for debate - it's not. I've claimed you and the club agreed. That's how it works in my world. End of story"


So we get everything I crave in an MC themed book 
& then some!!



 photo 6434839_zpsd3053c52.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...