Friday, April 3, 2015

Stepbrother Dearest ~ Penelope Ward





You’re not supposed to want the one who torments you. 


When my stepbrother, Elec, came to live with us my senior year, I wasn’t prepared for how
 much of a jerk he’d be. 



I hated that he took it out on me because he didn’t want to be here. 

I hated that he brought girls from our high school back to his room. 

But what I hated the most was the unwanted way my body reacted to him. 



At first, I thought all he had going for him were his rock-hard tattooed abs and chiseled face. 
But things started changing between us, and it all came to a head one night. 



Then, just as quickly as he’d come into my life, he was gone back to California. 



It had been years since I’d seen Elec. 



When tragedy struck our family, I’d have to face him again. 



And holy hell, the teenager who made me crazy was now a man that drove me insane. 



I had a feeling my heart was about to get broken again. 



Stepbrother Dearest is a standalone novel. 






4.5 Twist Beeter = Bitter Sweet Stars


This was such a Fun, Sappy, Sweet but Super Sexy Story!!!

I started reading last night and just couldnt put it down..

Elec was battling so many demons he just didn't allow himself to 

let anyone in until Greta.



The story was told in 2 parts which gave us the background of how 

Elec and Greta met each other and how their relationship grew.. Elec was a total douche but 
I was definitely reading between the lines and could see how conflicted he was over what he was 
probably feeling for Greta..



With every asshole move Elec pulled Greta was able to hold her own no matter how much she hurt
 and in doing so was able to break through those walls Elec put up whether she knew it or not.. 
Until he left!!


The second part was where I got most of my much loved DOSE of Angst 

When circumstances bring Elec back and force them to face their true feelings


 photo 5b6601802deaab8a464a442fdfb45152_zps78c6b4c8.jpg

I definitely need to read more by Penelope Ward this was such a great read. 
Loved the Anagrams,  Elec's smart mouth and the Epilogue!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...