Monday, June 15, 2015

Beat (Life on Stage, #2) ~ Vi Keeland



Dimpled smile of a boy

Hard body of a man

Sings like an angel

Fucks like the devil



I was stuck between a rock(star) and a hard place.



At fifteen, his poster hung on my bedroom wall. At twenty-five his body hovered over mine. 
Every girl’s fantasy became my reality. I was dating a rockstar. 
Yet I was slowly falling for another man. The problem was—the two men—they shared a tour bus. 



Flynn Beckham was the opening act.

Dylan Ryder was the headliner.



What happens when the opening act begins to shine so bright, it seems to dim everything else in its wake?

I’ll tell you what happens. Things get ugly. 





I absolutely LOVED IT..
No doubt FLYNN has landed a spot on my book boyfriend list...
And has stolen a piece of my heart... He's not your average Rock-Star! Hell he's not even your average guy!

In THROB I got just a taste of who Flynn was and really liked what I saw.. In BEAT we finally see him in all his yummy glory. I knew going in what I was getting myself into, I knew there would be possible cheating - I don't condone it but to be honest I don't really mind reading about it especially when we get a HEA... But it wasn't as pronounced here, I found myself rooting for it, cause I got to meet Ryder and well... You'll just have to read it ;)



As I got more engrossed with the story and lost myself with all the sexual tension I Wanted them to finally let go, I Needed Lucky to just say FUCK IT !! and succumb to the obvious Chemistry and get clenching Lust.
The story also had me bust out a tissue.. Lucky was definitely talented and we got to see just how much as her story slowly unfolded, we found out about her past and we got answers to the whys and it was oh so bitter sweet!!! 

Along with amazing Sexual Tension, Tons of Dirty Talk, Scorching HOT Sex scenes, Humor & Sarcasm...
I enjoyed watching Flynn take care of the most important women in his life,  all while still being 
Sexy.. I didn't want it to end..... I couldn't get enough....
He can definitely melt anyone's FROZEN heart!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...