Sunday, June 21, 2015

Shattered by You (Tear Asunder, #3) ~ Nashoda Rose








What started out as a deal quickly became a friendship that conquered monsters.


I killed, but I escaped hell.

Emotionless. Disconnected. Cold. A mannequin. It’s what I’d become in order to survive the years held in captivity. I was able to endure the abuse and devastating loss as long as I remained detached.



But he wouldn't let me.

Crisis, the bass guitarist in my brother’s rock band, Tear Asunder. He’s cocky, rude, a total man-whore. But the rock star has far more beneath the surface of his inked skin, and he’s determined to make me laugh again.

He made me a "deal", but really, it was blackmail.

His terms were simple. Until his playful honesty became the building blocks to something unexpected. Something strong enough to pull me from the eye of the storm.



Because even though I escaped years of abuse, it didn’t mean I was free.






Crisis, Crisis he's our man! If he can't do it no one can!!

Crisis did the impossible and tore down Haven's walls brick by agonizing brick..
This tattooed, rock-star, bad boy with a rep for being a man whore eased his way through Havens defenses.. 
He built a friendship so strong Haven couldn't help but trust, cherish, need and treasure 
every moment of it..

Haven has been trying to be strong for her twin Ream.. They have gone through the unthinkable and 
managed to keep some semblance of sanity.
But Haven has bottled it all in, hasn't given herself an outlet, hasn't allowed herself to heal.
She thought she was able to become numb to the memories, categorize them away 
where they'll never resurface... The real demons in her life have all been dealt with but 
her strong front will soon SHATTER and everything she tried to keep buried will 
find a way OUT..

& Crisis will be there to help her through it all..

I absolutely love this series... It's dark, fast paced, suspenseful, gritty, super hot - 
even has a bit of humor & I always enjoy that bit of mysterious undertone every book has had.

These guys have shown us time and again they're much more than just a Rock band ...
 Banded together it's about Family, Loyalty, Survival and Love!


P.S. Kite needs closure too..... soon.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...