Sunday, August 16, 2015

All Man ~ Jay Northcort






“You’re the sleek little sports car to my Land Rover.” 

From the moment Gareth walks through the door of the salon to fit some new sinks, Jules can’t take his eyes off him. Jules has always been attracted to men who are his polar opposite, so burly Gareth is Jules’s fantasy man.

At the weekend, Jules gets into a tough situation with another bloke in a gay club and Gareth comes to his aid. Gareth rejects Jules’s subsequent advances but leaves him with the hope that his attraction isn’t completely one-sided. Fantasy could become reality.

With Gareth’s work at the salon nearly done, he’ll soon disappear from Jules’s life for good. Time is running out. Jules needs to prove to Gareth that he’s tougher than he looks and that his feelings run deeper than gratitude.




What a fun, quick, steamy read.. 
Jules fell into insta Lust over Gareth.. He checked off ALL of Jules' Must Haves and then some.. 
To bad he was straight.. Or was he?

I enjoyed watching Jules come on strong then let his insecurities get in the way when he was turned down.. Then Gareth came to his rescue and was so protective but oh so sweet..

"I'm not crush material. I might be pretty but I'm not in your league." ~ Jules
 "You're my type. I Like pretty. I've never seen the appeal of a big hairy bloke like me." ~ Gareth





When they finally came to terms and all the walls came down I couldn't help but sigh with happiness for these two!!
You can never go wrong with Jay Northcort haven't read one yet that I didn't enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...