Sunday, August 9, 2015

Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3) ~ Tillie Cole





"For fractured souls are like magnets.
Drawn to collide into an impossible bliss…"

Labeled a ‘Cursed’ woman of Eve from birth, Maddie has endured nothing but pain and repression at the hands of The Order’s most abusive elder, Moses. Now living with her sister in The Hangmen’s secluded compound, finally, Maddie, is free. Free from the suffocating faith she no longer believes in. Free from endless years of physical and mental torment.

Just… free…

At age twenty-one, the timid and shy Maddie is content to live within the confines of her new home—safe from the outside world, safe from harm and, strangely, protected by the Hangmen’s most volatile member; the heavily pierced and tattooed, Flame.

Flame.

The man who ceaselessly watches over her with his midnight dark and searing eyes. The man who protects her with a breath-taking intensity. And the man who stirs something deep within her numbed heart.

But when circumstances conspire for Flame to need HER help, Maddie bravely risks it all for the broken man who has captivated her fragile soul.

The Hangmen’s most infamous member, Flame, is ruled by one thing—anger. Plagued by haunting demons from his past, an all-consuming rage, and isolated by an abhorrent hatred of being touched, Flame's days are filled with suffocating darkness, pierced only by a single ray of light—Maddie. The shy, beautiful woman he cannot purge from his thoughts. The woman he has an overwhelming need to possess…
... the only person who has ever been able to touch him.

Flame’s mission in life is to protect Maddie, to keep her safe. Until a trigger from his troubled past sends him spiraling into madness, trapping him in the deepest recesses of his disturbed mind.

His Hangmen brothers fear that Flame is beyond saving.

His only hope of salvation: Maddie and her healing light.

Dark Contemporary Romance.
Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, disturbingly sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language, and very mature topics.
Recommended for age 18 years and over.
 




After a few days of regrouping and trying to put my thoughts and emotions into words I still don't think I could ever do the story justice..

I've loved this series from the 1st but Flame & Maddie's story has just floored me.
Tillie Cole is just utterly amazing!! I never could have fathomed the abuse Flame had been put through. What he dealt with. What he was able to overcome. I balled my fucking eyes out.. His back story wrecked havoc on my mind for days.. 

We somewhat had an idea of Maddie's horrific abuse.. But she totally surprised me with her strength and her ability to guide Flame through his demons.. Grasp on to what she wanted and put her fears and past aside for Flame!!



From that very first scene at the church where Flame called, Hell screamed out to Maddie.. I felt his distress his fears his need to protect her at all cost.. I had goose bumps..

"I let a scream tear from my injured throat. And I kept pushing my bike harder"

The want and desperate need Flame and Maddie had for one another was just tragically beautiful. Both so damaged they couldn't allow themselves the simplest touch, caress, embrace!!! 

"What are words? Sometimes the flick of a pair of eyes or the flush of skin reveals everything you need to know. Words can wound. Silence can heal."

" I have been there too. I have felt the urge to fade, to never wake again. But then something happened to me. Someone happened to me... YOU."

This story flowed effortlessly, perfectly!! The scene was set for whats next to come and I for sure will be anxiously awaiting.. All the characters were present and all had their role to play.. I was only sad when I realized Flame & Maddie's story had been fulfilled..

Tillie Cole this was perfection!!



Certified!! 
#Flamesproperty!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...