Sunday, July 17, 2016

First and Last ~ Rachael Duncan





Mia’s my best friend.

We’ve been inseparable since she moved next door when we were six years old. Then it all changed.

I don’t know when or why, but suddenly I want more. I want her. The problem was she didn’t.

At first.

But everything changes when you cross that line between friends and lovers. 

I thought convincing her to give us a chance would be my biggest hurdle. Little did I know that was only the beginning. 

Mia consumes all of my thoughts when we’re apart, and all of my senses when we’re together. There’s no going back to the way things were and I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure she isn’t just my first, but also my last.

Will we be able to hold on, or will our relationship go up in flames?



A very emotionally charged love story!
Childhood friends to lovers!!!



A favorite theme of mine.. He wanted all of her first's
It's funny how life works, one day 
she was his Best Friend and the next she consumed his every thought.

"When did my best friend go from this nerdy girl who always wore those stupid dresses to this hottie with a killer body"

When you risk your friendship for more you shouldn't let your insecurities get 
the best of you.
That's something Blake learned the hard way.. But he'd love her enough for the both of them.

"I'll love you forever in this life and the next. You're my best friend, my whole life..."

This was a beautiful story told in a series of flash backs.
Blake leads us through all the good and bad times, all their ups and downs, Love and Pain and we see how the real world can be a cruel bitch but then again makes us stronger!

When you think all is lost the smoke clears and all you can do is bask in life's warm embrace and thank it for all your blessings!!













AMAZON



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...