Thursday, December 5, 2013

Torn From You (Tear Asunder #1) ~ Nashoda Rose

Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)Torn from You by Nashoda Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:
Love is like an avalanche. It hits hard, fast and without mercy.

At least it did for me when Sculpt, the lead singer of the rock band Tear Asunder knocked me off my feet. Literally, because he’s also a fighter, illegally of course, and he taught me how to fight. He also taught me how to love and I fell hard for him. I mean the guy could do sweet, when he wasn't doing bossy, and I like sweet.

Then it all shattered.

Kidnapped.
Starved.
Beaten.
I was alone and fighting to survive.
When I heard Sculpt's voice, I thought he was there to save me.

I was wrong.


(It is recommended to read "With You" the novella first).

*Warning: This book contains some disturbing situations, strong language and sexual content. Over 18 years.


This is a love story with some dark elements. Dark contemporary romance. No cliffhanger and next in the Tear Asunder series is Ream's story (the band's lead guitarist)





MyReview:

Hot Damn!
Couldn't put this read down .. I swooned, I cringed, I laughed and I loved every part of it

 photo d34f0b01ab7dc7371debdd8058f49071_zpsff1ed197.jpg


 photo control-joy-division-lyrics-tattoo-Favim_com-130872_zps32591eff.jpg

Another reviewer said it was a mix of KA and CJ Roberts and that nailed it in the head for me because that was what was going through my head the entire time while reading. It was a very dark read but with an Alpha male that just wouldn’t quit.


Sculpt/Logan was an underground fighter, motorcycle riding Hot as sin Rocker/Lead Singer. So unpredictable but Ohhh so protective of what was his. He did what he had to do and dammit you dealt with it. He was relentless in the end and would not take no under any circumstances.

 photo awwesome-cute-guy-hot-Favim_com-838935_zps165901ce.jpg

Emily/Eme/Mouse was beautiful inside and out and fell head over heels for Logan. Their newly developed romance was completely halted when something so mind boggling happened and Eme's world was turned upside down. She didnt know who to trust anymore and was almost broken beyond repair!

 photo alternative-girl-bed-bedroom-black-and-white-Favim_com-1026889_zps6f0df301.jpg

Eme wakes up in a nightmare and the person she thought she LOVED could very well have been the one that did this to her. It was so gut wrenching watching Eme slowly be broken and losing hope of ever convincing her captor to let her go!!

 photo boy-couple-cuddle-girl-Favim_com-883888_zps9b33f6d9.jpg

There were so many memorable moments in this book as well as funny and action packed. Need to know what will happen with all the other characters as they all played key roles through out the book..Can't wait

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...