Friday, May 20, 2016

Evil ~ Tijan





You know that group of people in school that everyone fears? Popular. Beautiful. The in-crowd?

That was my family. Kind of. 

We were above that group. We held court over everyone else. We were the best looking. We were the mysterious and elusive ones. Most of the girls wanted to (and did) date the guys, but they didn’t want to be one of us. They couldn’t be. They were our prey.

We were the feared.

But like every family, nothing is as it seems. That was my truth.

Kellan was in his own league. He was our leader and he was the one no one messed with. No one dared. He was ruthless, powerful, and no one could match him…

Except for me.

I was about to find out just how different I was from my family.






I love paranormal and it's been a while since I picked one up!
Kellan was mysterious, secretive and so protective he's what kept me reading
wanting to know more, see where all the drama would lead us..

Not sure if I set my expectations too high?
I love TIJAN and was looking forward to her next release and the whole paranormal spin had me diving in!

Shay had me intrigued at first but then she sort of felt like she was always confused, unsure.. Not wanting to accept certain things .. which I won't go into since I don't want to give anything away..

The other two secondary characters are what sort of put me off I think..
But I saw their necessity.. they're the ones that kept Shay on her toes..
Maybe if it was a bit longer I would have liked more?
There was just so much build up, suspense and mystery that when it all got wrapped up in a series of events it was just too much all at once..

Overall a suspenseful paranormal read with more of a YA vibe I wish was longer..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...