Friday, May 4, 2018

Bittersweet Always (Gray Springs University, #2) ~ Ella Fields



Toby Hawthorne was an enigma.
One I didn’t factor into my college plans.

I wasn’t looking for love.
I wasn’t not looking for it either.
And in that state of in-between, he found me.

Unaware of the battle he fought everyday, I fell fast.
By the time I found out, it was too late.
Because I wanted everything.
Every broken, lost part of him.

I knew I couldn’t fix him.
I could only love him.
But I should’ve known better than to think that was enough.

Warning: This book contains sensitive subject matter.


I devoured this book is one sitting  - was late to work since I was up All. Night. Long.
the subject matter was so well written and we got both sides which made it so much more engaging!
I don't think I'll be able to express just how much I LOVED this book..
It was about unconditional love.
It was about loving someone so much you put aside your fears and just gave yourself  to them.. heart, mind and soul!
Pipa even knowing first hand how much her life had been affected by Mental Illness decided to take a chance and wear her heart on her sleeve for all that it was worth.. She wanted to love strong for the both of them even if it would never be enough.


And Toby!! oh Toby watching him struggle, deal daily and finally coup with his Mental illness was just incredible. It ultimately had to be his decision. He had to realize and accept what his responsibilities were and take charge . And he did!!
I don't want to go to much into the book other than to say it was a Beautiful story about family, acceptance, unconditional love and friendship when you thought you were in the dark alone but weren't!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...