Friday, May 22, 2015

Imperfect Truth ~ Ava Harrison






I’m a blogger. He’s a writer.

He was my weakness. 

I was his muse. 



Once upon a time my marriage was built on love...

Until it wasn’t. 



Where had we gone wrong?

I had given up hope…



But then he messaged me,

And his words intoxicated me.

Made me believe in love again.



Made me believe in truth.

My imperfect truth…






“I’m not perfect. I’m perfectly flawed. A beautiful painting from afar, 
but up close you can see my cracks and bruises.” 

This story was about all that can go wrong when communication is nonexistent 
when insecurities and self doubt cloud your thoughts and decisions.


This was a fabulous debut novel.. I devoured it.. 

I felt the struggle, the heartbreak and wanted the sweet refuge!
It felt real and raw and the story line was relate able. I wanted Alexandre to pull 
his head out of his ass and grow a pair.. I wanted Ava to stand up for herself and 
see the reality for what she knew deep down it was. I wanted Ryder the narcissist 
to get what he ultimately deserved..
I got to see it all play out!!


“You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to be you.” 

Sometimes you have to lose it ALL in order to appreciate what you had and 
realize anything good takes work from both involved to keep it strong & healthy. 
And sometimes letting go is the only thing you can do in order to heal yourself and forgive! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...