Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tyrant (King, #2) ~ T.M. Frazier






I. Remember. Everything.


Only now I wish I didn't. 



When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself. 



But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I'm more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King's bed.



Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know. 



I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul. 



I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day. 



He's already saved me in more ways than one. Now it's my turn to do whatever it takes to save him. 



Even if that means marrying someone else... 







Full of Suspense, Mystery, Damn Witty, Super Sexy ~ it was a Straight up attention grabber!!!

I was gutted with some of the events from King and honestly didn't know how I would cope with it.. But this book made the impossible happen and brought teary smiles and belly holding laughs when it came down to it..
It was seductive and panty- drenching especially when we got King and Doe in the same scenes!!
Holy Hotness!!





We got to take that ride with Doe as she was slowly getting some of her memories back..
It was all starting to make sense and you start feeling bad for certain characters but then BAM!!
Your on the edge of your seat between chapters as we see what King and Bear are getting into or rather getting out of!! Then BOOM!! we're back to watching Doe interact with her son and spend time with Tanner.. 
We were given sweetness, then slapped with Holy Mother Of... moments
Yea I was a mess ~But devoured every little second of it..


The END.. 
Wow... was stellar!! was more than what I could have imagined, I cringed, I laughed, I cried, I cheered!!
SO ready for LAWLESS Yea Baby!! Mutha ~ Fucking Bear's Story..



Better get jumping on this read.. you won't be disappointed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...