Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Darkest Descension (Breaking Insanity, #3) ~ Courtney Lane





This is not a romance

The Breaking Insanity saga concludes with an explosive and bittersweet ending….

With the world around them spinning out of control, Nikki and Eric will decide how far they are willing to descend to obtain what they want the most.

Nikki faces a tough situation that changes everything she thought she knew and tests her fragile limits. In order to get what she wants, she must do the one thing she swore to never do. 

Unable to fight his nature, Eric quickly realizes he’s losing a fight against something he can’t control. Despite increasingly dire circumstances, Eric refuses to relent. He will fight to regain control of what he lost….by any means necessary.

Content contains descriptive violence, coarse language, graphic sex, minor horror elements, and scenes that most readers would find objectionable. Reader discretion is strongly advised.



Bitter~Sweet

I can't disclose too much because I'll ruin the plot of the story..
But I can try to describe how this read made me feel!!

This was an Addictive, Mind Blowing, Erotic Thriller you won't be able to put down!!
Nothing was held back.. All my emotions were exposed.. I ranted, I cursed, I wanted to strangle them, I laughed and I cried.. A LOT..  Ugly cried..

So much took place in TDD, everything revealed, all cards laid out. I'll say it again about this final installment..It was raw, complex and gritty.





Eric finally saw the truth but was it too late?
&
Nikki made unnecessary sacrifices or did she? 

"This is more than love. Something that can't be described or defined. It's consuming and soul-shattering. You don't know what you did to me when you rescinded our deal. You broke me."

I'm not sure if  everyone would agree but I couldn't have imagined a different ending
Was I shocked? Most definitely but then I came to terms with it and accepted it.. and came to the realization that sometimes things are just too broken to be put back together again.. Sometimes the strongest aren't the biggest and baddest.. Strength comes in many ways and in many actions!!


So while I would LOVE for everyone to read this book/series heed the warnings
it's not for everyone but if you LOVE dark reads like I do it's a MUST!!

Courtney Lane has made a Fangirl out of me!!..




Breaking Insanity Series





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...