Friday, February 19, 2016

RoomHate ~ Penelope Ward





Sharing a summer house with a hot-as-hell roommate should be a dream come true, right? 

Not when it’s Justin…the only person I’d ever loved…who now hates me.

When my grandmother died and left me half of the house on Aquidneck Island, there was a catch: the other half would go to the boy she helped raise.

The same boy who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago.

The same teenager who’s now a man with a hard body and a hardass personality to match.

I hadn’t seen him in years, and now we’re living together because neither one of us is willing to give up the house.

The worst part? He didn’t come alone.

I’d soon realize there’s a thin line between love and hate. I could see through that smug smile. Beneath it all…the boy is still there. So is our connection. 

The problem is…now that I can’t have Justin, I’ve never wanted him more.

This was a very sexy, angst filled read where two childhood friends are torn apart by circumstances out of their control.
One was too young and naive to see past her fears and hurt feelings..
Not thinking straight she fled not wanting to face all the the ones she felt betrayed her.
The other was only doing what he felt was the right.. he knew she wouldn't be able to handle the situation and he'd always been her rock, her best~friend, her protector!!
They both were stubborn and had to much pride to ever look back until they were forced together..

Although it had been years since these two had seen each other all those old feelings resurfaced Justin turned into the ultimate asshole although still loyal to fault.. And Patch was still as unaware and naive as before..
It was fun to see them interact with each other and you could see the build up of what was inevitably going to happen.. The flash backs to their youth was super cute... and no matter how much Justin tried to keep his distance he just cared to much for Patch to fully let go..

I really enjoyed this read especially when Justin was being a total douche because I could easily see through his facade.. A very cute friends to lovers and a second chance to something that should have been all along!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...