Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3) ~ Aly Martinez





I was born a fighter. Abandoned by my parents, I spent my life forging my own path—one guided by my fists and paved with pain. 

Untouchable in the ring, I destroyed everyone who faced me, but that’s where my victories ended. Outside the ropes, I repeatedly failed the few people who loved me. Including my best friend, Liv James—the one person I’d die to protect. 

Even though I didn’t deserve her, Liv never stopped believing in me. Never gave up. Never let go. After all, she understood what I’d lost, because she’d lost it too. 

Liv was everything to me, but she was never truly mine. 

That was going to change. 

I lost my first love, but I refused to lose my soulmate. 

Now, I’m on the ropes during the toughest battles of my life. 
Fighting to be the man she deserves. 
Fighting the solitude of our pasts. 
Fighting for her.


LOVED. EVERY. SINGLE.THING

These Page men will always have a piece of my heart..
Their struggles were hard, their compassion was endless, their love was real!!!
Wow nothing could have prepared me for the Man Quarry grew up to be..
The six year old foul mouthed baby brother I grew to love through out this series was the cherry on top!!

The angst was off the charts for me and I devoured every minute of it..
Quarry and Liv grew up together were inseparable, they were best friends, they had each others backs and ALWAYS turned to the other in time of need.. until something happened that pushed Liv away for a while.. 
This series is amazing every Page boy had their own tale to tell and they did they each had their own obstacles to overcome and they have..
You couldn't help but fall in love with every. single. one. of them!!

In that time Quarry grew up so did Liv but neither stopped thinking about the other..
I'm not one to go into the story lines especially when I know it's one that needs to be read to get the feels like I did

There were important characters that played hug roles but Q and Liv NEVER took the back seat..

I was rooting for Q & Liv from the beginning.. 
Although Mia did harbor a special part in my heart there was no question in my mind what needed to happen..
I cried, I laughed and I hooted when FINALLY everything fell into place..
Soul Mates for Sure..

AMAZING STORY!!!!

On The Ropes Series

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...