Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Rebirth of Sin (Wicked Trinity, #2) ~ Courtney Lane





Keaton Mara once lived through a hell created by the most detestable malefactor she has ever known. Ready to put the worst behind her, she returns to the life she once abandoned with Noah, the man who arguably broke her and saved her simultaneously, at her side. 

Noah Oliver is on what he believes to be an ordained mission. Purging the evil from the world is a crucial element of his personal vendetta. The seduction of the tormented souls, enticing them to give in to their temptations, accompanies his central mission.

Without Noah’s sanctuary to keep his more depraved desires satisfied, and with Keaton attempting to adopt a normal life, Noah faces an inescapable conflict. 

Can Noah keep the devil off his back, or will the individuals he has the grandest plans for witness his wrath when they fall from grace?

Content contains descriptive violence, coarse language, graphic sex, minor horror elements, and scenes that most readers would find objectionable. Reader discretion is strongly advised.


This was a total mind fuck of epic proportion!!
It was broken down into 3 parts for us and I'll just let you know how each part affected 
me and you decide if you can handle the trip it's taken me through..

PART 1..

I was blindsided , I was gutted, I was left in utter shock!!
I was expecting a turn of events but no where near to the extent that we get..
I was fooled, the wool was so thoroughly pulled over my eyes I was clueless and I 
wanted to scream and rant and just throat punch someone due to the unfairness...




PART 2..

"You had to endure the pain to appreciate the pleasure"
BULLSHIT!!!

I wanted to grasp onto any semblance of redemption but there was none to be found
your just left trying to piece together the why's.. because clearly something is not meshing 
and everything must have been a lie or THIS LOVE was just not right...

"You said I should never love you because you wouldn't know how to handle it"

Finally a knight in shining armor? or more ulterior motives?
who can you trust.. why let anyone close if all you're going to do is hurt them!!
Just keep everyone at a distance.. But at what cost?



PART 3...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
WOW...
I did NOT see that Coming. At. All.
Please, Please, Please let there be an ending where Keaton is the Victor..
I don't think my heart nor hers for that matter can take another hit.. 
I want to hope for the best, I want there to be a healthy obsession but is there such a thing?
She might just need to trust blindly at this point..
I frankly don't see another option.. 
But I'm sure Courtney Lane does..

"Sometimes we have to close our eyes to see the truth?"

Well I'm closing them and wishing for the best!!!


Absolutely BRILLIANT....

Anxiously Awaiting Seducing Virtue!!!





AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...