Saturday, January 27, 2018

Frayed Silk ~Ella Fields



Our marriage wasn't just in trouble—mere threads were all that held it together.
What was once my perfect happily ever after had dissolved right before my eyes.
I can tell you when it started to happen.
What I can't tell you is why.
And after seven months of watching my husband turn into someone I didn't recognize, I'd given up hope in finding answers.

So I decided to break his heart
... and he did nothing to stop me.


Trigger warning: This book contains cheating and other sensitive subject matter.


I devoured this book


Loved Loved Loved!! Wow did not see that twist coming..

This book does have cheating so if that's an issue for you - do not read.. But in my opinion is what ultimately makes this story so unique and real.





Just WOW!!! the marriage aspect of the book, the families and children involved, the friends we keep by our sides in good and bad times, betrayal, secrets, insecurities, communication.. ALL of that played a role in this story and I devoured every bit of it! I was all over the place with emotions and stayed up late reading cause I had to know how it would end. Marriage isn't always pretty, it isn't always about googly eyes, kissy faces and definitely never perfect .. It's about sacrifices, selflessness, communication and at times forgiveness. 

Ella Fields swept us through Leo and Lia's life - the good and the bad and she did it wonderfully!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...