Saturday, January 11, 2014

Drowning in Rapture (Rapture #1) ~ Megan D. Martin

Drowning in Rapture (Rapture, #1)Drowning in Rapture by Megan D. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb:

I didn’t plan to become a stripper who performs live sex shows.
But that’s what happened. It’s what I do, and I’m good at it.

I was going to go on and do something with my life. I was going to be something more than just a piece of ass.
But that’s not how it worked it out.

Men don’t control me. Not anymore. Not until my best friend left and he came into my life.

I don’t want to lose myself and drown in another man. But I’m afraid it’s already too late.


My Review:

4.5 OOOhhhh this was SO GOOOOOOOOOD STARS!!

I Can't get that "I'm in Love with a Stripper" song outta my head =0D

 photo FUCK_ME_zps54378208.png

This was Hot, Smokin’ HOT!

 photo 859623_zps90b02946.gif


I was hooked from the beginning Jewel was so different to me compared to other character’s I’ve read. Jewel was real she owned it and by not trying to hide who she was and what she did I respected her for that..

 photo 30a233d427899ae6d948c6d97b1273a1_zpsd429c44b.jpg

And the Ripper **sigh, swoon, pant** Now that was one Panty Drenching Brooding, Confusing, Demanding SOB.. He was hot & cold the entire time and BOYYYYY I just couldn’t get enough of him..

 photo 0492f28b40422de6e1573c1005e83376_zps7b02dbe9.jpg

I was expecting stripper meet rich boy and Ta Da HEA.. Oh no we get Live Sex shows, fist fights, sass and an actual storyline with some seriously Scorching Hot Scenes .. I need more, more, more NOW since it ended on a cliffy GRRRR!! Can’t wait to see Ms. Martin has in store for Jewel & Ripper


 photo DIV_37_zps215b2789.png


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...