Sunday, February 8, 2015

Monster Stepbrother ~ Harlow Grace






His dark obsession runs deep.


How does a girl go from being her Daddy’s precious baby doll to feeling like a filthy whore? 
Easy really. When my father remarries it changes the course of my life and everything becomes . . . complicated.

My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling and brazen he’s intent on making my life a living hell. Blackmails me into doing things I never thought I’d do. Illicit things. 

Oliver King makes the rules. He f*cks me whenever he wants. How he wants. Where he wants.
My head screams this is wrong, yet I can't resist giving in to forbidden desires.
I’m his possession, his toy — his ultimate pleasure.
He’s never letting me go. I’m his dark obsession. 

My dirty addiction to my stepbrother grows to a dangerous level. Am I sick to crave more from the man who has made me his slut? Or should I escape and run as far away as possible? 

My name is Maya Childs and this is my story. 

Dark erotic novel that contains sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable. Not appropriate for readers under 18. Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations and violence.




*******Won an ARC on Facebook =0D*******

3.5 Just Misunderstood Stars...

~ Not what I was expecting but thoroughly enjoyed nonetheless!!~

 photo flourish5_zpsff271011.png

This was definitely a super Hot read.. The beginning threw me for a loop since I couldn't figure out why Oliver was so cranky and mean all the time.. Then when we meet Maya later on she was just plain bold and came off as a total tease..

But once the story started cranking and you saw the whys on both Oliver and Maya's ends.. it all flowed wonderfully and I was able to get into the story line and enjoy all of its naughtiness which there was plenty of!! These two had a lot to overcome both with major childhood trauma's and not coping with them very well I might add. But we do get that HEA so it was all good!
***Now I am so ready for Quin's tale!***















View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...