Tuesday, June 16, 2015

King (King, #1) ~ T.M. Frazier




Homeless, hungry and desperate enough to steal, Doe has no memories of who she is 
or where she comes from.


A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross unless 
you’re prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$$y or a combination of all three.



King’s future hangs in the balance. Doe’s is written in her past. When they come crashing together, 
they will have to learn that sometimes in order to hold on, you have to first let go. 



Warning: This book contains graphic violence, consensual and non-consensual sex, drug use, abuse, 
and other taboo subjects and adult subject matter. Although originally slated to be a standalone, KING 
is now a two part series.








I'm at a loss for words!!! I need Tyrant NOW!!!!!!!
I'll be 100% honest and say it was a rough start for me up to like 10% 
but holy hell after that I was so consumed by the book I couldn't eat or sleep until the end.. 
And What An End!!!  (Clutching Heart)


Goodness Gracious.. The Feels.. I've heard people mention it before.. Now I Know!!!
The entire story was just an up and down, twist and turn, emotional mind FUCK!!!
Every main character won me over and I couldn't help but laugh when they did, feel offended when they were and cry when it just couldn't be held back!

Even though the story's about King and Doe 
Preppy was front and center along with Bear and Grace.. You will fall for each and everyone of them guaranteed..  

Doe woke up with no memory of her past and found her self alone and on the streets.. She's thrust into a world were her only focus is Survival... find shelter and food by ANY means necessary!!
This is where the story really takes off and Doe finds herself  undoubtedly screwed. 


We reacquaint ourselves with King in all his hotness and Preppy in all his lovable, psycho craziness years later. 
Doe comes into the picture and gets in too deep, way way, way over her head..
The story takes us on a wild super intense ride where Doe eventually finds herself as King's property!

"You're not my prisoner. You're mine." ~King

Along the road you just can't help falling for King & Preppy..
Preppy and his quirky dangerous, loyal self and King with his total Alpha demeanor and twisted asshole persona...  

"King got off the bike and stalked toward me. He snatched the helmet out of my hands and roughly shoved it onto my head. My hair was trapped over my eyes and I was momentarily disoriented" ~Doe  (did I mention King was an asshole?)

There were so many Holy Shit and You've Got To Be Shitting Me moments..
So many Laugh Out Loud and a few HELL FUCK NO ones!! 
where you have to bust the tissues out  and sob ugly tears while still smiling...

"Preppy settled for PREP on his knuckles."
" I'm so gangsta." Preppy said, admiring his newly tatted up knuckles. "You're about as gangsta as my ninety year old grandma," ~Bear
I thought I was done for with that ending but boy was I wrong 
when I got a taste of Tyrants teaser..


A Definite Must Read!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...