Monday, June 1, 2015

Wrong (Wrong, #1) ~ LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole






Tor 


My life was mapped out and planned to perfection. I knew exactly what I wanted and where I was going, until I was thrust into his world and ripped from mine. In the blink of an eye everything shattered, proving to be nothing more than a cheap illusion. Now I’m living in this twisted form of hell, where enemies and friends are one and the same. I thought I wanted perfection. Now I don’t know what I want - perhaps not even my own freedom. 



Jude 



I'm the definition of wrong. I'm violent, I'm greedy, and I stop at nothing to win. I'm a notorious bookie and in my game paying with your life is not just a figure of speech. You lose, I collect. I take whatever you have. She’s collateral for a debt, and if that debt's not paid someone will die. This should be just business, so why can’t I kill her? 

Everything is not always as it seems. 



Lust. Blood. Lies.



Nothing this wrong should feel so right.









Oh Yessss this was a wickedly, sexy, twisted addictive read!!


These new to me Authors wrapped me up in this world and will have me tied up in knots till I get the entire story... Hook.Line.Sinker.


What a rush! 

It's scary how much I enjoy these kind of reads.. 
Helpless female?? Well not really.
 Victoria's a mouthy, opinionated sometimes slap happy captive....
career driven and realistic.. definitely not a pushover and might have succumb to Stockholm Syndrome.  (But who can fault her when there's a Jude in the picture)

Unfeeling Bad Boy Bookie Boss?? Humm Maybe not.
Jude was a crude & obnoxious, bad-ass hardcore killer on the surface, but keep digging and talk to him in a sexy British accent and you MIGHT just be able to  start peeling those layers.

We get tons of action, we get to see the darkest side of Jude as well as the remorseful one!
We sadly get to see Tor broken &
We also get laugh out loud moments along the way and a few jaw dropping ones..

"You've just been stabbed. Your dick is fine. You don't need to keep checking whether it's still there." I slap his hand away from his crotch. "Stop playing with it." ~ Tor to Jude

Don't miss out on this one, I know I won't I need to know what happens next with an 
ending like that!!!



Need Wrath (Wrong, #2) NOW!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...