Monday, July 18, 2016

Fleeting Moments ~ Bella Jewel



One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever

That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash

But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock.

He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget 

And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed
I have to find him
I need to find him
He has to know that he saved me 

He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see

I read through this book in one sitting!!
Once I started I couldn't stop until I got the HEA I needed..

An event can change your life forever!
How you deal, how your loved ones deal, how life just goes on.

When a total stranger becomes your hero, what lengths would you go to thank them?
How would you cope if suddenly your led to believe it's all in your head?
What would you do if your fears and hurt were nothing compared to someone else's Hell?


Absolutely LOVED the concept of the story from beginning to end
The mystery, intrigue and tone of the story kept me turning the pages..
The only issue I had was the heroine went from this meek scared woman trying to
 prove a point while chasing her savior - after repeated warnings to let it be to this 
ballsy, risk taker. I won't get into the actual story since there are some twists and it will spoil the plot.. But that's the only thing that held me back from rating it a 5..
It was sexy, hot and suspenseful..

Overlooking that tiny issue I 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...