Friday, March 25, 2016

Through Her Eyes ~ Ava Harrison





One phone call changed me.
Three simple words and I was shattered.
Damaged.
Broken. 
Alone.
So I started over.
And my journey of rediscovery led me straight into his arms.
Chase Porter.
The stranger who showed me life from a different perspective. 
But we both had secrets…
His would destroy my world.




Ava Harrison has once again won me over with her writing style and her ability to
put me right along side her characters..
We were taken on this grand adventure through her descriptive words
and mood set.. 

This was truly a book about self discovery, life, loss and packed with so much emotion..
Chase was able to break through Aria's walls and had her finally see clearly..
Not through the haze nor through what she thought others saw but 
Through Her Eyes..

"Your story is not yet written. Don't let your past dictate your next move. Live every day with intention. And today you intend to do something new. You intend to face your fear." ~ Chase

Aria was consumed with guilt and fears and just wanted to please everyone around her.. thought she had to do what others wanted to prove her self worth and in someway redeem herself for what she thought she lacked..

"I love you today. I'll love you tomorrow. I'll love you forever," he whispers as we become one.

It was such a beautiful story.. We saw so much and watched Aria start to let go and really, finally find herself.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...